Stay connected.....Its fun...

Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Just another day!


I was just driving to library right now and got lost in the scenary around. Today the weather is so very beautiful and cozy. It is purely rainy day and yet no rains. It is totally cloudy and may rain any time. But then yesterday evening it rained quite heavily. And as the after effects, today all the trees are lush green and full with life. The roads are clean and go long long way. They are edged with beautiful trees with various shades of colour.....yes...Almighty surely is a wonderful painter....flowers are popping up from all over...and making the long road look envious. Sky is touching the ground far away somewhere and making earth look really like a round colourful ball....I dont know but while driving I just felt that I should keep on going and imaging all this in my mind forever....and of course catching some scenes in my cam lense....so that others could also njoy the show I just experienced :))....

No comments: